UI/UX improvements of browser extension

I love the service, but the desktop browser extension leaves to be desired in usability, here are my points:

- extension "forgets" username/password randomly, forcing to relogin when trying to save a new link
- the extension display area is smaller than the content, showing scroll bars (see attachment image)
- extension looks like a webpage iframe and not a mini-app, for the feature of saving pages, it could be made more sleek and use less space

Attached Files
.png Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 12.27.49.png Size: 44.56 KB  Downloads: 2

(07-30-2020, 03:32 PM)lkraider Wrote:  I love the service, but the desktop browser extension leaves to be desired in usability, here are my points:

- extension "forgets" username/password randomly, forcing to relogin when trying to save a new link
- the extension display area is smaller than the content, showing scroll bars (see attachment image)
- extension looks like a webpage iframe and not a mini-app, for the feature of saving pages, it could be made more sleek and use less space

Hey Ikraider,

Thank you so much for your feedback it really means a lot to us. Heart
We have talked about updating the extension for quite some time (we agree that it is a bit dated) and have been playing around with some ideas. We will take a good look at your suggestions and screenshot and hopefully come up with something that makes it a bit more modern looking. 

- Team