New Feature Drop?

hello websatchel team,

I was wondering when there will be new features released? It has been a while since we had something new added to the service and I am considering going premium now that the prices have been reduced. I saw some people suggesting that they want to be able to share saved pages with friends but I was hoping for something more to do with annotations. Right now all there is is a highlighter but I would like to be able to put sticky notes on certain pages. Will you please consider such a feature? Thank you!

Hi Higuichi,

Yes there are new features in the pipeline right now. Your sticky note idea is great and we will certainly take a look into implementing it. For now just stay tuned and we should having something new out in the next couple of weeks. Thanks for your suggestion!

-Team

Would it also be possible to add a way to add tags right from the plugin? I find myself really wanting to use the tags feature but I'm too lazy to go back and organize the pages I saved after the fact  Big Grin

Yes Delaney! If you use the pluggin on firefox we already implemented such a feature. The rest of the browsers will be released soon.