New App suggestion

I noticed you claimed you wouldn't be able to do an app because of extension limitations on mobile browsers however you could just allow users to copy and paste links to a websatchel app. Sure its an extra step or two but I do most of my research on my phone so being able to save pages I come across as useful from my phone would be incredibly helpful to me

(05-19-2019, 09:52 AM)bumblebone Wrote:  I noticed you claimed you wouldn't be able to do an app because of extension limitations on mobile browsers however you could just allow users to copy and paste links to a websatchel app. Sure its an extra step or two but I do most of my research on my phone so being able to save pages I come across as useful from my phone would be incredibly helpful to me

Currently with the way that the application works, something like this would be much more difficult to implement than it seems. However one of our next big steps will be to seriously look at how to bring this to mobile. With enough support we might even be able to roll it out sooner rather than later.